Capital One 360 is running a New Account Promo with bonuses of up to $525 for opening a new 360 Savings Account. I've been a customer of Capital One 360 since 2004 (Back when it was ING Direct) and have no complaints about the company.
Some features of the Capital One 360 Savings Account:
- No fees and no minimums: No fees and no minimum balance required to open or keep an account.
- A high interest savings account: Earn a great everyday interest rate on your money – currently 0.75%
- Real people to help when you need it: Chat with a real person at 1-800-289-1992 and enjoy 24/7 online and mobile access to your account.
- Easy ways to stash cash: Open multiple savings accounts (and nickname them as you wish), keep track with My Savings Goals and put your money on auto-pilot with an Automatic Savings Plan.
- We have your back: Your deposits are FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) – insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
- Deposit checks in a snap: Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile smartphone or computer with CheckMate.
How-to: There are 2 parts to getting the maximum bonus.
1. For the $25 account bonus - open a 360 Savings Account through my referral link. Full Disclosure: I will receive referral credit.
Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250. Initial deposit does not include bonus. The $25 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. Variable 0.75% APY effective 6/17/2015.
2. For addition bonus up to $500.
Open your very first 360 Savings account by the promotion expiration date, 07/31/2015 at 11:59 PM EST. (If you’ve had a Savings product with Capital One 360 or ING DIRECT before, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.) through the above referral link for a $25 account opening bonus.
To qualify for a bonus, your account must be funded within the first 10 days of account opening. Deposits from an existing Capital One 360 account will not qualify for the bonus.
The amount of your bonus will be determined based on the highest amount you deposit within the first 10 days of account opening and maintaining that balance on a daily basis for the next 90 days following the 10 day period. You must deposit a minimum of $5,000 and maintain a daily balance of $5,000 for 90 days after the initial 10 day period to qualify for any bonus. The amount of the bonus you actually earn will be determined based on the following balance tiers during the initial 10 day period and the 90 day period after that: $5,000 earns a $50 bonus, $10,000 earns a $100 bonus; $20,000 earns a $200 bonus; $30,000 earns a $300 bonus; $40,000 earns a $400 bonus; and $50,000 or more earns a $500 bonus. The maximum bonus you can earn is $500.