Just in time for the holidays, Uber and American Express teamed up to give you 2 free rides (up to $65 each) from the following airports in the US. Great timing for anyone going to RSNA 2016 next week!
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
Here's how it works:
- Open up your Uber App (Or if you don't have Uber, apply thru the FPMD referral link to start a new account).
- Click "Payment" then scroll down to "Add Promo/Gift code" and type in AMEXAIRPORT.
- Add your American Express Card to your payment methods and select it as your payment method for the ride. (Don't have an AMEX? Check out the AMEX Blue Cash card).
- Take up to 2 rides originating from one of the above listed airports before 12/31/2016 and get $65 off each ride!