We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- My fellow radiology resident money blogger Dr. Wise Money is a big proponent of leveraging low interest credit card debt. She explains why in her latest post - My Debt is Better Than Hers: 5 Reasons Credit Card Debt Trumps Student Loans.
- Have you made a donation this year? Physician on Fire discusses The Best Way to Donate A Hundred Grand. And you ought to listen, because he's actually done it - Giving Thanks with a $100,000.00 Donation.
- As a resident physician myself, I understand that sometimes it feels like you are walking uphill, waist deep, in snow, without pants. #LifeofaMedStudent reminds us we have a lot to be thankful for in this KevinMD guest post - What a life in medicine means to me: What this resident is thankful for.
- The following blogger is a new find for me, that is to say I regret not having found his blog earlier. Do you know what "deep work" is? I definitely didn't. The Productive Physician explains in Do You Want an Extraordinary Life? Choose Deep Work…
- As I gather my recommendation letters to complete my fellowship application, I thank my lucky stars for the physician role models in my life. Do you have someone you're thankful for in your professional life? If you don't, you better find one. Check out Why Both a Coach and a Mentor Are Vital to Your Career by The Vital Physician Executive.
LeverageRx is an online financial marketplace for physicians, dentists and other medical professionals looking for personal financial help. The platform offers unbiased reviews and comparisons of products and services relevant to medical professionals including physician mortgage loans, physician contract review, physician disability insurance, life insurance for physicians, physician student loan refinancing, physician relocation services and medical practice loans. To ask a financial question and get qualified advice from experts across the country, visit LeverageRx.