We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- In Only The Poor or Super Rich Say “Money Can’t Buy Happiness”, Sam the Financial Samurai slices through the common idiom "Money Can't Buy Happiness."
- In 10 Weapons to Terminate Your Student Loans, my fellow physician money blogger Amanda Liu a.k.a. Dr. Wise Money opens her arsenal and let you in on some secrets to dealing with that pesky study loan.
- In Don’t just do something. Stand there!, Physician on Fire (PoF) shares with you why you should "NEVER walk away from nearly finished syrup."
- In Five Smart Ways to Slash Your Income Taxes in 2016, Dave Denniston, CFA shares some tax saving strategies for physicians from his podcast Freedom Formula for Physicians.
- In The absurd cost of becoming a doctor on KevinMD, Ahmad Yousaf, MD shares his perspective on the ridiculous price of medical education in America.
Have a great Memorial Day everyone. Remember to thank our troops!