We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- John Oliver of HBO's Last Week Tonight has quickly become my favorite TV comedian, here he is taking on the ENTIRE financial advising industry - Trust me, this one is too good to pass on.
- Ever wonder if there's an alphabet of personal finance? In this post, J. Money of Budgets Are Sexy teaches you The ABCs of Finance.
- In this episode of Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast, Dave Denniston, CFA goes geek and shares with you 3 Lessons From World of Warcraft Every Physician Should Know. On a related note, I went and watched the new Warcraft movie in theaters last weekend - it was horrible...
- In episode Physician Suicides, Dr. I Am Sorry of Healthcare NOT Fair explores the factors leading to physician burnout and the rise in physician suicides.
- Just in time for Father's Day, Stephanie Colestock of Doughroller gives you 20 Great Gift Ideas Under $100.