We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- Ever need a role model for how NOT to practice medicine? Here are 301 such role models, courtesy of CNN.
- If you turned on the TV or the radio at any time since last week, you might think the sky is falling. What is this "Brexit" and are you suppose to panic? Some joker named Future Proof, MD shares his perspective in BREXIT - Run for the Hills?
- In fact, the Brexit is such a big deal, I'm going to devote 2 bullets to it. Here's NPR Planet Money's take on Episode 707: Brexit. (~15 mins)
- Last Monday, Costco finally severed their 17 year relationship with American Express and transitioned to their new partnership with Visa. Jonathan Ping of My Money Blog shares his thoughts on the new cards in New Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Review.
- Is America at war with its doctors? Dr. Rebekah Bernard points out the striking similarities between Marvel's latest box office hit Captain America: Civil War and the seemingly relentless scrutiny placed on physicians. Check out her latest post in KevinMD - America’s Civil War on Doctors.