We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- In Top 12 secondary incomes for doctors, Medical Economics shares the most popular secondary incomes for doctors. Do you have any of these?
- In this TED Talk from 2011, social science researcher Michael Norton shows you how to buy happiness.
- In Big List of Auto Insurance Premium Comparisons for All 50 States, Jonathan Ping of My Money Blog shows you how to find some objective data on car insurance premiums.
- In When Does it Make Sense to Refinance Your Student Loans?, Holly Johnson of The Simple Dollar shares some pointers on refinancing student loans.
- In The Perfect Financial Advisor, my personal hero Dr. Jim Dahle of The White Coat Investor gets into the weeds on how to find "good advice at a fair price."