Welcome back! Hope you've all had a safe and relaxing holiday weekend!
We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- It's been over a week since the beast named "Brexit" took a bite out of the global markets, how are those people who voted to leave feeling now? The Independent claims that more than one million people want to change their vote from LEAVE to REMAIN.
- This may have been buried by all the Brexit news, but did you know that 31 out of the 33 big U.S. banks passed the Federal Reserve stress tests? Good news for our banking system.
- As someone who jumped through plenty of hoops to get my Florida medical license, I completely agree with Dr. David Mitchell's new post on KevinMD.com - "It’s time for physicians to demand a national medical license."
- I get excited every time I find another physician who decides to take up the pen and share his/her experience with others. Today I want to highlight a brand new physician money blogger - Dr. Brad Venghaus of InvestingDoc.com. Here are some financial tips he wishes he would have known before starting residency.
- Ok, this one has nothing to do with medicine, but did you hear that people in China were betting on the length of Taylor Swift's relationships? Anyone want to start a pool?