We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- An instant classic from the most venerable name in physician money blogging, Dr. Jim Dahle of White Coat Investor explores the intangible force separating those who achieve financial freedom and those who don't. Do you have The X Factor?
- AAMC offers a great wealth of information through Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools (FIRST). Their next webinar Strategic Borrowing: How to Get into Debt the Right Way is scheduled for 8/5/2016 2-3 pm ET. (Big thanks to University of Missouri financial aid advisor Cheri Marks for bringing this to my attention.)
- I get excited whenever I find another physician who decides to take up the pen. Today, I want to highlight a new physician money blog Passive Income M.D. As an introduction, check out 10 Perfect Passive Income Ideas for Physicians.
- "Cord-cutting" is becoming a legitimate movement - with more and more people opting to get rid of their cable/satellite subscription and go with services like Netflix and Hulu. However, the transition to on-demand content and "skinny bundles" may have unintended consequences. Check out Episode 691: The Great Unbundling by NPR Planet Money for an in-depth look.
- Saving the best for last - ZDoggMD is back with another video! Check it out below!