We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- Being a radiology resident myself, I am always interested in learning about how my peers are doing. Take a look at Medscape's Residents Lifestyle and Happiness Report 2016. Some of the results may surprise you.
- An interesting read from Physician on Fire via Physician's Money Digest, do you think we should subsidize our Olympians via a tax break on their winnings? Check out Olympic Medalists and the Taxman. Make 'em Pay?
- I am a big fan of physician bloggers. Senior Resident is a recent find for me and I'm really digging what he has to say. Here are his thoughts on how to manage your pesky Student Loans which I very much agree with.
- Did I mention I'm a big fan of physician bloggers? Here is my good friend and fellow physician blogger Dr. Wise Money being the featured guest on the most recent Christopher Guest Post by Physician on Fire.
- Do you know any physicians who make a 6-figure income but are barely making ends meet? Check out Passive Income MD's recent post on Physician's Money Digest - Why Doctors Live Paycheck to Paycheck.