We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting a few interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- The White Coat Investor has often be referred to as the "Godfather of physician finance." This week, the good doctor reminds us that financial independence is not a male privilege in his guest post on She Budgets - 6 Ways High-Earning Females Can Get What They Deserve.
- Physician on Fire is no stranger to these weekly shares. Check out this humorous post No. Budgets are Not Sexy. It'll be even more humorous if you happen to know a little site called Budgets are $exy. Do you have a budget?
- Now we have beaten the budget into the ground, let's hear the opposite side from another doc. InvestingDoc explains in Why Doctors Need A Budget. Who's right? You decide.
- A fun piece from Passive Income MD - Do you have a Fantasy Finance Team? Who would you put on it? I'll have to think about my team...
- Have you read the PMD article Why Doctors Live Paycheck to Paycheck? Check it out if you haven't. After that, head over to Dr. Wisemoney's response post, also featured at PMD - How Doctors Can Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck.
- Extra bonus feature this week. Doc Vader has some thoughts on those pesky student loans. Thanks ZDoggMD!