We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting 5 interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- My fellow physician blogger Passive Income MD recently underwent a site facelift. With it comes 5 More Perfect Passive Income Ideas for Physicians. This is in addition to the original 10 Perfect Passive Income Ideas for Physicians.
- The 2017 Match came and went. But for many FPMD readers, they are just starting to plan for their ascension to true doctorhood. Here are some tips from someone who's been there and done that - Transitioning from MS to MD (Or DO): A Quick Guide! by #LIFEOFAMEDSTUDENT.
- As someone who have yet to land my first "real" job, it's probably a bit premature to start worrying about whether I will be a good fit for that future position. But what if you are caught in a bad situation? My friend Smart Money MD shares some perspective in What Should Doctors do if Their Jobs Are Not a Good Fit?
- As someone who writes often on personal finance, I count myself among the online personal finance blogger community. So this is a fun post to share from the team at Rockstar Finance - The Cars of Personal Finance Bloggers. Guess what the good doctor Physician on Fire drives?
- If you're a follower of personal finance blogs, you probably ran across the term "Three Fund Portfolio" before. I actually planned to write a brief introduction but Mr. Crazy Kicks has already gone and done a much better job - Efficient Investing with the Three Fund Portfolio.
Since 1993, Set For Life Insurance has been a national leader in helping thousands of physicians with their disability insurance needs. They have the largest portfolio of available exclusive discounts in the country. Set for Life also has the largest availability of unisex rates nationwide helping women save significantly. As independent brokers, they shop around and help compare plans to find the most suitable policy at the best available price. Jamie Fleischner, President of Set for Life, is known for her responsive, knowledgeable, and down to earth manner when working with her clients.