We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting 5 interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- It was an exciting week in the physician blogosphere, 2 of the biggest names in medfinance are teaming up. Can't wait to see what grows out of the WCI PoF partnership! Here are a couple of posts you can learn more about their collaboration.
- Most of us struggle to learn what it takes to be a good doctor. In this business, we often forget the fact that we also have healthcare needs ourselves. #LIFEOFAMEDSTUDENT shares some personal details in My experience being the patient – What I learned from having my appendix removed during residency!
- When you hear the words "saving" and "investing," what comes to your mind? Some Random Guy Online shares his perspective in Investing Rate: A Different Take on the Savings Rate.
- This one is for the medical students and residents in the audience. Have you tracked how much money you spend and what you spend it on? InvestingDoc has! Here are his Top Ten Expenses During Residency and Medical School. How do you match up?
- The republican effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act is currently in the full steam ahead mode with the recent unveiling of their replacement bill. But who wants to read boring legal jargon?! Jon Oliver gives us a much more entertaining take on Obamacare. Enjoy!
LeverageRx is an online financial marketplace for physicians, dentists and other medical professionals looking for personal financial help. The platform offers unbiased reviews and comparisons of products and services relevant to medical professionals including physician mortgage loans, physician contract review, physician disability insurance, life insurance for physicians, physician student loan refinancing, physician relocation services and medical practice loans. To ask a financial question and get qualified advice from experts across the country, visit LeverageRx.