We live in an amazing world of constant information, sometimes it can get overwhelming. "Future Proof Shares" is a weekly series with the goal of selecting 5 interesting pieces of media on money and medicine from around the Interwebs. They may be old or new but will always be new to me. This series is inspired by "The Sunday Best" by my fellow physician money blogger Physician on FIRE (PoF). Enjoy!
- As medical students around the country finalize their ERAS applications and anxiously await interview offers from prospective residency programs, InvestingDoc shares some insight on the differences in applying to medical school vs. residency, courtesy of #LIFEOFAMEDSTUDENT.
- I'll be the first to admit - I'm a risk averse investor. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy learning about what the rest of the world is investing in. I've never ventured into the world of crytocurrencies, but luckily for my curiosity, Resident Sensei did. Check out Cryptocurrency Volatility by Senior Resident.
- I'm a big fan of "Top #" lists. Truth be told I've written my own share of "3 top reason to _______" posts. There is something about lists and this is a particular enjoyable one for me. WealthyDoc shares the Dumb Dozen – Don’t Make These Doctor Mistakes. I wonder how many doctors lose their livelihoods via #12...
- There are plenty of millionaire doctors out there, but billionaire doctors are much rarer. Have you ever wondered why? Smart Money MD explains why it is nearly impossible for doctors to amass ultra wealth.
- Marriage is an institution. Unfortunately, like most other institutions, marriage also has to learn to adapt to our high tech fast paced lives. Or rather, should your view of marriage change? Miss Bonnie MD dives into some controversial waters in why you should consider delaying legal marriage.
Tom Callahan (SunTrust Mortgage) specializes in serving the mortgage financing needs of licensed medical doctors and dentists. Key benefits of the SunTrust doctor loan includes:
- 100% financing for loans up to $750,000
- 95% financing for loans up to $1 Million
- 90% financing for loans up to $1.5 Million
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Contact Team Callahan and see if a Suntrust doctor loan is right for you.