This is a public service announcement (PSA). My mother brought this to my attention earlier today but I actually didn't believe her until I saw it for myself. If you are an Ally bank customer, it may be worthwhile to check your accounts. There is a chance that Ally is miscalculating your account balance. At least in my mother's case, Ally bank has been consistently under-calculating her balance. Let me illustrate.Read More
First Tennessee Bank is offering a $250 bonus for new customers opening a checking account and add direct deposit (Expires 3/31/2016). Direct Link to deal.
OFFER AT A GLANCE:
- New Customers Only.
- Bonus - $250, credited to account within 6 weeks of meeting all offer requirements. Bonus will be reported as income on form 1099-INT.
- Use Offer/Promo code - "ONLINE"
- Direct Deposit Required - no minimum specified. First deposit must post within 60 days of account opening.
- Opening deposit Required - at least $300, can be funded via credit card.
- Must maintain account in good standing for at least 6 months.